find your truths
agitator = wave maker
- a person who urges others to protest or rebel.
- an apparatus for stirring liquid, as in a washing machine or a photographic developing tank.
Agitator. The word alone often stirs up things in people. My mom audibly cringed when I told her about new latest business cards. I had one woman laughingly say "I have one of those at home" in reference to her husband. Another womon said "I don't want an agitator for a massage therapist." Ummm... actually you do.
Our bodies are made up of 50-75% water. Yes, your body too. Nerves, bones, muscles, some other fascinating stuff, and a whole lotta liquid. Research it and come back, I'll wait...
Queer/Dyke/Lesbian Artist, Licensed Massage Therapist, certified Neuro-Muscular Therapist, Ordained Minister and Reiki Master, I am passionate about the power of positive touch, connecting with Nature and People, and elevating all of Us. I am committed to growing, stretching, sharing and laughing every day.
What does that mean for clients?
- Our work will involve just enough pressure to get results & meet you where you're at, with bodywork, classes or workshops.
- Spiritual, creative & natural approach to the work.
- Acceptance of all gender identities, sexualities & bodies.
- Understanding of abuse, addiction & trauma histories.
- Connecting to your whole self ~ body & soul, to your spaces & places, to your family & community.
I strive to do everything with grace and ease. Some days that's simple and others... well, you understand. We're all doing the best we can each day.
One last thing you need to know. I'm not great at answering the phone or returning calls these days. I'm unraveling that with some help from Staci. In the meanwhile, if you need to reach me by phone it's 740.972.8069. Texting is fastest, email is good too. Thanks for reading this far,
and for being You.
make ripples & sow seeds, diane
3474 N. High Street | Columbus, OH 43214